RAINBOW BRIDGE TRIBUTE PAGE
- In loving memory of our very first bull terrier Aust Ch Ryangrove Mad Maxx, a very special boy forever in our hearts and daily thoughts. Maxx will never be forgotten 18/2/1983 to 6/2/1994. So our bull terrier journey began and continues.........
- Farewell to Canadian Champion Chewbacca Rootndowunder "Ned" crossed the bridge February 2012. Our Love and thoughts are with Lori Jacobson a friendship forged and will never be broken.
- A TRIBUTE TO BARGUSBY KENNELS: It is with a heavy heart we send our sincere condolences to Dealia, Craig, David and family upon the recent passing of their beloved Husband, Father, Bully Breeder and Pigeon Fancier "MR GEORGE FISHER" R.I.P 14/4/2009. Now re-united with his beloved "Bargusby" dogs and birds.
- Farewell to Aust Ch Bargusby Breathtaker "Angus" crossed the bridge October 2009 aged 13 years another loss for Craig and Dealia.
- Farewell to CAN/AM Ch Lonestar Whole Lotta Hoopla "Root" condolences to Terrena, Trae and Cheryl. RIP 20/5/2015.
- It is with much sadness we say farewell to Barbusby Warrior Princess our Zeena on 19/8/2015. Such a wonderful mother and grandmother she will live on in her relatives. RIP Zeena xx
- We have received the sad news that Chewbacca Miss Wonderly loved and owned so dearly by Annmaree Johnson has crossed to the rainbow bridge, such a beautiful girl we are shattered for Annmaree and her family. Run free Wanda xx